Bettar - web-based augmented reality technology provides the ability to share your incredible experience in a simple way via a mobile browser.
Augmented reality (AR) is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple sensory modalities, including visual, auditory, haptic, somatosensory, and olfactory.
Visual-Inertial odometry (VIO) is the process of estimating the state (pose and velocity) of an agent (e.g., an aerial robot) by using only the input of one or more cameras plus one or more Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) attached to it. VIO is the only viable alternative to GPS and lidar-based odometry to achieve accurate state estimation. Since both cameras and IMUs are very cheap, these sensor types are ubiquitous in all today's aerial robots.
vitracker - recognizing an image, surfaces (have enough features), and then track them.
We've created a very simple way to build the vidometer experience. We called it vidometer-scene. In order to implement it, you just need to create an HTML page, import JS code, addtag and include into it some . You can create and edit a HTML document even in a text editor. Then you can upload HTML document and your model on any server.
<html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>Vidometry Template</title> <script src="https://domain.name/vidometry-scene.js"></script> </head> <body > <div style="position: absolute; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%;" > <vidometer-scene id="vidometer-scene"> <vidometry-gltf-element src="./model1.glb" position="-0.5 0 0" scale="0.5"></vidometry-gltf-element> <vidometry-gltf-element src="./model2.glb" position="0.5 0 0" scale="0.5" rotation="0 180 0"></vidometry-gltf-element> <vidometry-gltf-element src="./model3.glb" position="0 0 0" scale="0.2"></vidometry-gltf-element> </vidometer-scene> </div> </body> </html>
What is WebAR?
WebAR is a technology that lets you view virtual content all through your browser.
- No downloads necessary.
- Launch it through a link or QR code.
- Works on any mobile device.
- Low-level knowledge for implementation.
- Ability to customize and add any UI layers.
- Ability to add analytics.
Where can you use it?
- Promo of movie, concert, or any events.
- Education. Students or employees can interact with virtual objects. Show how to repair auto or change some elements.
- Museums, exhibitions. You can use virtual paintings, statutes so on.
- Virtual videos and photos. Celebrities, dating sites.
- E-marketing. You can place interior objects, so on in your room.
- Designers, architects. You can present your project to a customer.
- Greeting cards, event invitations. You record a video and send it to your friends, guests.
- And many many others...